Friday, January 19, 2007

Post One

Statement of Intent:

I don't really intend to report on every environmental issue that comes up in my newsfeeds. I'm a full time student, so I don't have the time that sort of up-to-the-minute reporting requires. I also don't have the writing skills; it usually takes me a few tries before I get something that I want the world to see (not that I think many will see this blog, but still). Some of my posts will be short, opinionated responses to current events. Others will be longer pieces, some of which I've turned in as "journals" for my American Environmental Issues class here at Stetson University in sunny DeLand, FL. The content will vary, as will the amount of time in between posts. I'm a student first and foremost, so I'll post when it's convenient and doesn't interfere with my schoolwork.

That said, I hope you enjoy what I have to say, or at least find it interesting or provoking.

No comments: